Office 365 Job is used to access your Office 365 emails with attachments based on some filter properties and load it to the target specified server.
To create the Office 365 Job, follow the below steps.
Step I: From the Jobs menu, drag and drop the Office 365 Job on canvas.
Step II: Provide the General details of Job
On Canvas, select the Office 365 Job, and then under Properties, provide the General details.
Name - The Name field consists of default name and is editable.
Description - In the text box, you can provide a description and is optional.
Disable task - Check Disable task, if the job need not be executed as part of the Job Flow, and you do not want to delete the Job.
Step III: Optionally specify the retry attempts.
Under Properties, select the Properties tab to enable retry attempts for Office 365 job execution.
Retry Enabled: Check the retry option if you want to enable retry attempts for Office 365 job.
- No. of Retry Attempts: Specify the number of attempts to retry Office 365 job execution if in case the job fails to execute. By default, the retry attempts is set to 2.
- Retry Wait Time (in Seconds): Specify the duration in seconds for the job to retry next execution. By default, the duration is set to 60 seconds. If the Job fails to execute, it retries again for next execution attempt after the specified wait time.
Step IV: Enter source connection details
1. Under Properties, click Source Options. To add the Source Data Point, that is the source file connection details, click Add.
2. The Window displays the list of Office 365 Data Points. You can choose Office 365 Data Point.
If there is any Global project that the user has access to, then the window displays the Project drop-down, which lists all the global projects. You can choose the global project from the Project drop-down, and select the global Office 365 data point as required.
3. Under Source Options, the source Data Point Property values are set to default values.
Note: To change the Source Data Point, click Change.
The Source Data Point Property values are as shown in the table below.
|Property||Description||Default Value||Other possible values|
|Task||Task to be performed is to download the emails with attachments as per specified filter parameters.||DownloadAttachments||-|
Specify the filter criteria as key and value pair for downloading email attachments.
- The Key field is property name in email to be considered for downloading email attachments. To modify the name you can click on it and modify the text.
- Provide the value to be used for the property in the Value field against the property key name. To provide the value, click on the value field and enter the text.
The default filter property names are as listed below and can be changed as required.
- subject: Specify the subject of the email
- parentFolderId: Specify the folder name to apply filter, such as Inbox, Sent Items.
- sender_emailAddress_address: Specify the valid email id of the sender.
- fromDateTime: Specify the start date to be applied for filter.
- toDateTime: Specify the end date to be applied for filter.
Following operations are allowed on the property entries Add and Delete.
At-most six column filter properties can be provided for Office 365.
Step V: Enter target connection details for Email attachments to be loaded
1. Under Properties, click Target Options. To add the Target File Data Point, that is the target connection details where the email attachments needs to be saved, click Add.
2. The Window displays the list of File Data Points. Choose the required Data Point and click Ok.
If there is any Global project that the user has access to, then the window displays the Project drop-down, which lists all the global projects. You can choose the global project from the Project drop-down, and select the global File Data point as required.
3. Once you choose the file data point, under Target Options, you can view and update the Data Point Property values as needed.
Note: To change the Target File Data Point, click Change.
The Target Data Point Property values are as shown in the table below.
|Target Directory Name||Specify the directory name where you want to load the email attachments.|
- To save the Job Flow, on the Actions menu, click Save. For more information, refer Saving Job Flow.
- To revert the changes before saving the Job Flow, on the Actions menu, click Revert. For more information, refer, Reverting changes in Job Flow.
- To execute individual job in the Job Flow, on the Actions menu, click Run Job. For more information, refer Executing individual Job in Job Flow.
- To execute the Job Flow, on the Actions menu, click Run. For more information, refer Executing Job Flow.
- Once the Job is created and the changes are saved, then, close or unlock the Job Flow so that it is editable by other users. For more information, refer Closing Job Flow and Unlocking Job Flow.