After a data flow is created/imported/modified, on the Actions menu, click Save. Upon saving, all the unsaved flows are saved at once.
- The unsaved flows are marked with black asterisks against the name in the list.
- If you click the Save option when a single Data Flow is open in the workspace, then only the changes made to the open Data Flow are saved.
- If you click the Save option when the list of Data Flows Canvas is open, then all the unsaved Data Flows in the list are saved.
- If the data flow you are trying to save has any dependent objects locked by another user, then the Locked Objects window appears. The pop-up window lists all the locked dependent objects (job flows) along with the login id of the user who has it open. To reflect the changes and continue further, either unlock or close the locked dependent objects and then click Save.
- After you save the data flow, the dependent objects are impacted.