Close one/all the opened data flows in the following ways:
- For open data flow, on the Actions menu, click Close.
To work on the opened data flows, on top right corner of the screen, click Opened Objects icon.
Opened Objects displays all the opened data flows.
- To close all the data flows at once, click Close All
- To close all the data flows expect current opened flow, click Close Others
- If you navigate to the flow at different hierarchy, then all the opened flows are automatically closed.
- Closing all the flows unlocks them for modification by other users.