You can view and edit the load properties for each data system here. The default value for load properties can be set one time here based on the standards you want to follow. These properties reflect as defaults for load properties in data points and in the target instance of the data flow. For more information about Load Properties of specific databases, refer Working with Data Point.
- To get to the Load Properties, on the navigation pane, mouseover Configs and click Load Properties.
These properties can be overridden if required for specific data point, data flow or job flow.
- Choose the database from Database drop-down.
- You can search for a specific property to view the list of existing property values. In Filter By Property Name search box, enter the property to look for.
- You can edit the value against the specific property. Depending on the property, the value field can be drop-down or text field. Once the required changes have been made, click Save. You can push these changes to the existing data data points by clicking Save and Set as Default. These will be pushed to data points only if the properties have not been overridden in them.
- The Revert option gets displayed only once you make changes in property values. To revert the changes before saving the values, click Revert.
- To update the values for latest changes, click Refresh.