The Diyotta installation download links and commands can be obtained from the Diyotta support team. The details to contact support team can be obtained from service desk page.
Diyotta Controller can be installed in two modes:
Post installation setup
1. Source the .bash_profile file to set the installer set variables in the file.
2. System Level IO Settings: For a admin User, if the ulimit is lower than 65535, then follow the below steps and increase the value.
a. Open “/etc/security/limits.conf” as root user
b. In the bottom of the file, add below mentioned lines:
- diuser soft nofile 65535
- diuser hard nofile 65535
- diuser soft nproc 65535
- diuser hard nproc 65535
c. Now, Save and exit.
3. If there is need to setup adhoc permissions to any of the Diyotta installation folder then go to the "Setting Adhoc Permissions to Diyotta Installation" page for reference.
4. Optionally, setup SSL access to web interface by following steps in "Enabling SSL for User Session".
5. Start the Controller service (Reference: Starting Diyotta Controller).
6. After successful Controller startup, access Diyotta from browser using the URL http://<hostname or ip>:<startup port>. If SSL is enabled then use https://<hostname or ip>:<startup port>.
7. Use default login credentials for first time login. Default credentials are - username: admin & password: admin. This user has administrative privileges so it is recommended to change the password of this user after login.
8. Post login the license key needs to be added to access the Diyotta functionalities. Refer to the page Applying Diyotta License Key for setting this up.
9. If Default Agent is installed then start the default Agent service (Reference: Starting Diyotta Agent).
10. Refer Backing up Diyotta Controller to schedule regular backup of Diyotta Controller.
11. Refer Restoring Diyotta Controller to restore Diyotta Controller from backup.
12. To set up the encryption keys in default agent, refer Setting up encryption keys at Agents.