The Diyotta installation download links and commands can be obtained from the Diyotta support team. The details to contact support team can be obtained from service desk page.
Diyotta Agent can be installed in two modes-
Post installation setup
1. Source the .bash_profile file to set the installer set variables in the file.
2. System Level IO Settings: For a admin User, if the ulimit is lower than 65535, then follow the below steps and increase the value.
a. Open “/etc/security/limits.conf” as root user
b. In the bottom of the file, add below mentioned lines:
- diuser soft nofile 65535
- diuser hard nofile 65535
- diuser soft nproc 65535
- diuser hard nproc 65535
c. Now, Save and exit.
3. The Agent needs to be registered with the Controller to establish the Controller - Agent relationship. Refer Working with Agents page to set this up.
4. Start the Agent service (Reference: Starting Diyotta Agent).
5. Refer Backing up Diyotta Agent on Linux to schedule regular backup of Diyotta Agent.
6. Refer Restoring Diyotta Agent on Linux to restore Diyotta Agent from backup.
7. To set up the encryption keys at agent, refer Setting up encryption keys at Agents.