Once Diyotta Manager is installed, other functional components need to be integrated from the user interface. For information on installing Diyotta Manager, refer Installing Diyotta Manager. Follow below steps to perform this initial setup.
Step I: Open the Diyotta Manager login page through the browser. Use the URL - http://<manager hostname>:<manager startup port>.
Step II: To login to Diyotta Manager for first time, use the default credentials (Username - admin and Password - admin), and click Sign In.
Step III: Configure Manager Repository
1. The screen shows the Manager Repository installation steps, and the fields required for configuring Manager Repository are displayed.
Option I: Embedded Database
By default, the Embedded Database option is selected which will install and setup the PostgreSQL database to manage the Diyotta Manager metadata under same user as Diyotta Manager. Enter the port, database name, user credentials, and click Install and Configure. This will install PostgreSQL database where Diyotta Manager is installed and setup the metadata repository in it.
Option II: External Database
If you want to use an external PostgreSQL instance for setting up Diyotta Manager metadata then, you can uncheck the Embedded Database option. Enter the host, port, database name, user credentials, and click Install and Configure. This will connect to the PostgreSQL database with the details provided and setup the metadata repository in it.
2. The screen displays the installation progress status step by step. Under Installation Logs, the progress log is displayed. To view complete log information, click .
4. The installation of Diyotta Manager Repository is complete. Click Next.
Step IV: Configure Diyotta Manager Broker
1. Enter the port details for Manager Broker, and click Configure and Start.
Manager Broker Startup port: Port on which Manager broker service will be running. This port is used to communicate between Manager and the Node Manager.
Manager Broker Connector : Java RMI connector port needed for internal communication.
2. The screen displays the installation progress status bar and under Installation Logs, the server log is displayed. To view complete log information, click .
4. The installation of Diyotta Manager Broker is complete, click Next.
Step V: Create Admin User Password
1. Enter new password, and then click Create Admin User
2. The Message window displays the success message. Click Continue to log in with the new password.
Step VI: Setup environments, node managers and services
Once above steps complete then the Diyotta Manager is functional. After this proceed with adding Diyotta envrionments, Node managers and the associated services.
1. Login to the Diyotta Manager using the admin user and the modified password.
2. The License Details page opens, and you need to upload the license here.
1. To upload the new license key file provided, click Browse.
2. Once the key file is selected, the new license information is displayed. To save the uploaded license, click Save.
- License page displays only while doing Initial setup or when existing license expires
- To revert the changes, click on Cancel
2. The window will open to create new environment. To proceed with this to create environment at setup wizard , enter details and click on Next Step .
3. Once new environment is created you will be guided to Add Node Manager and configure associated services. For details to setup Environments , Node Managers and Services here, refer Setup Wizard. To setup environments, Node Managers and Services later, click cancel. Refer Creating Environment , Creating Node Manager and Adding Service.